Online Bingo Chat Games
A bit about our online bingo community
Since we want you to enjoy yourself as much as you possibly can, we have set up bingo chat games to meet up with every taste and desire. Have fun by playing bingo while at the same time being able to interact with other players who share your love for bingo.
Instant Bingo offers you a friendly community that is always happy to welcome newcomers to the online bingo family. We hope the following pages will give you a clear idea as of what to expect, what to do and what not to do when you join the online bingo community! We hope you enjoy chatting with your fellow bingo players, while playing games and sharing stories, laughing and, most importantly, winning!
Our Online Bingo Chat Games
Instant Bingo offers their players many attractive bingo Chat Games, available to all players when they are in a bingo chat room. The list is still small, but we are constantly working on improving it, so make sure to regularly check this page for new additions. Our primary goal is to make your online bingo game experience unique and enjoyable so be sure to spend some time visiting our bingo chat rooms!
- Respect: Everyone likes to be respected. When you respect other players and CMís you will get that respect back as well.
- Writing: Please don't use capital letters for writing as the Chat Monitors are the only ones that should use them as well as writing in red. This way they differentiate themselves from other players so that you wonít miss important instructions and messages provided by the CM. Caps are sometimes also considered as rude.
- Screen name: When choosing your screen name, be sure it is an appropriate one. A humorous name for you might be offensive or of bad taste to someone else in the chat room.
- Complaining: When you win, itís ok to be happy about it and share your joy. Be courteous and refrain from complaining when other players are winning and you are not. Think about how it could hurt your feelings if someone complains when you win and they donít. Also, we ask all our players to refrain from complaining in the chat rooms regarding anything related to the games as this creates a negative environment. This does not mean that we do not want to hear what you have to say but we consider that all complains should be addressed to the right department, in order to solve your problems. So we would kindly ask you to address your complaints to our Customer Support Staff and we will assure you that they will be more than happy to help you. Do not forget, the chat room is to add more fun to your playing experience!
- Questions: If someone has a question, let the CM take care of it. If other players answer the question, it might lead to confusion and result in no answer at all. The CM is there to answer your questions as well. If you need help with something, please use our Help Desk. In order to have the appropriate assistance, the right channel needs to be used.
- False rumors: If you are experiencing any difficulty with a purchase or a bonus being credited, please refer to the Help Desk section. Itís better to handle this kind of situation privately rather than making it public by complaining or spreading false rumors in the chat room.
- Discrimination, Harassing and Vulgarity: Do not use discriminating language such as racist insults, sexual comments and swearing. Harassment, vulgar or threatening statements are not allowed when chatting. We want to keep a healthy playing environment for every player and these may spoil the experience for everyone involved in the chat room.
- Arguing: Rooms are to make friends and have fun while playing, not to argue. If you have any complaints, please refer to our support team via email, phone or live chat. You can find the contact info at the ďContact UsĒ tab above.
- Comps: Avoid asking other players for funds or transfers and do not reveal your balance in the chat room. Revealing or discussing your account details or asking any other player to reveal details such as balance, funds, received bonuses or special offers you benefit from is not allowed under any circumstance.
- Promoting other sites: When you are in our chat rooms, please donít advertise or endorse any other sites.
- Social Networks: Players privacy is important. Please donít post instant messaging names, IDís or email address in the chat rooms. You must also refrain from contacting our Staff through any instant messaging program.